- Integrated history: to Undo/Redo any changes
- Improved user experience (Drag & Drop, Resizing, Text Editor, Image Editor)
- Improved readability with new color scheme, new UI skin and icons
- New building blocks, more simple yet robust and useful
- User interface feedback through color codes in the Tool bar
- Improved stability, hundreds of bugs fixed
I am really proud of this software and the way it improved in the past few months. I surprised myself having great fun using it: as a programmer I tend to prefer messing around in the code to fix my websites but it's so much easier with PageLayer! :)
PageLayer is starting its product life with some real life projects to be launched soon. The feedback from the first users will be invaluable to the future development of PageLayer.
For now PageLayer will be distributed along with web design and development services to ensure a smooth integration. But as soon as it hits the commercial requirements, the licensing program will start and PageLayer will be made available for distribution.
Stay tuned: it's happening soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment