The guys at Upshot are making a lot of noise about their application to Seedcamp. I am glad to see some frenchies fighting their way up to the start-ups nirvana.
The Upshot website does not tell much about the product but that's what start-ups are all about, right? Anyway, their idea looks good and as they say: "Upshot in London, it's cool"
I am expecting some more participants to have their say too, but the Seedcamp community appears to be very quiet so far. (Is this because of confidentiality?)
Well, I am a little bit jealous and would like to have such buzz about my application too: I am actually a frenchy in a sort of an outpost position, already on the right side of the English Channel.
For that, I would need to give away a link to some sort of demo, but wait, I am just keeping the logs clean to spy on the Seedcamp guys and check when they give my baby a little run ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment